Carnival Freedom Spa Deck Balconies?

Natburns

Couple of questions and does anyone have pics?

1. Covered or half covered?

2. visible from deck above ( deck 12) ?

3. Better under serenity area or under kids club pool?

4. Anybody knows whats next to the kiddo's pool on deck 12?

Thank you!! :)

These rooms are good for people who don't smoke and don't use candles. These are the only room on board the ships where you can't smoke either in the room or on the Balcony. The extra cost is worth it if your very anti smoking.

I don't smoke anymore it's been almost 10 years but I like candles and I like my friends to be able to smoke on the balcony. I also don't hang in the spa when on a cruise, prefer to see whats going on. Can go to the spa anytime.

• 1 year later...
These rooms are good for people who don't smoke and don't use candles. These are the only room on board the ships where you can't smoke either in the room or on the Balcony. The extra cost is worth it if your very anti smoking.

I don't smoke anymore it's been almost 10 years but I like candles and I like my friends to be able to smoke on the balcony. I also don't hang in the spa when on a cruise, prefer to see whats going on. Can go to the spa anytime.

Candles in your room on a cruise ship??!! Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen! My common sense tells me this has to be against the rules.

I didn't know smoking was not allowed on the balcony on a spa deck cabin?

We have had a spa deck cabin the past 5 cruises and last year the people in the cabin next to us were smoking on the balcony..I remember becasue the smoke kept blowing my way...

And as previously stated they do not have a cover. So they can look down onto your balcony from the deck above. And it does get very hot without the cover....But we prefer this deck regardless.. Due to the fact that we can walk out of the side door and be out on deck..Close to all the "action" and the buffet and pools etc.

You will enjoy your cabin.

346911090_cruise2010May311.jpg.09c0e9f01f39b7d37833d3726aeb1ab4.jpg

192051557_cruise2010May315.jpg.c4af25a9907dbd6ecf173c469d552638.jpg

Archived