Dress Up or Not Nights?

Silvermist

How do you find out how many Dress Up or Not nights and when they are for your cruise? It's not noted in my eDocs.

They are listed in the freestyle dailys.

Typically 2 of them on cruises of 7 -10 days.

You can dress up any night you like, they will have the photographers in the atrium area every evening for photos.

Thanks. :) I'm on a 15 night cruise and was planning on bringing 2 dresses - not quite cocktail dress fancy, but fancier than goin'-to-church dresses. I guess that should be quite sufficient.

they will be just fine...its YOUR CHOICE!!

resort casual is the dress code every night and everywhere!

ENJOY your cruise!!

When I sailed on the Spirit to Bermuda in May '09, we had 2 dress-up-or-not nights. The first one, I actually brought out my tux, because that is the kind of guy I am. I was probably the only person on the whole ship wearing one besides the Maitre D. The next morning, though, an nice elderly gentlemen pulled me aside and told me how much he respected my class for being so young (23 at the time) and still knowing how you're "supposed to dress" on a cruise. I was flattered, but honestly, I only brought the tux because I wanted to stand out, knowing the more relaxed attitude on NCL.

The next dress-up-or-not night I just wore a light brown sport jacket and Dockers, so I was much more in tune with the rest of the ship. As for the GF, she wore cocktail dresses both of those nights (nothing too fancy) and summer dresses or skirts the other nights.

Of course many other people just chose the "or not" option, and we all had a good time being ourselves.

Archived