Carnival Splendor / Halloween

Harbie

I have been reading good and bad about parking at the Cruise Terminal. We are staying at the Hilton Long Beach and planning to park at the terminal for what I believe is $15.00 per day parking. Suggestions on this or anyone with good/bad experiences are greatly appreciated. Maybe we should park at the hotel and take the shuttle? Would love to hear from others.

We just got off the Splendor yesterday (Oct 17) We stayed one night pre cruise at the Hyatt in Long Beach and on the morning of the cruise we drove over to the port about 10:30 am...we parked in the port parking garage at a rate of $15/day, thats all there is to it...no problems at all. The signs are very easy to understand to get there. With us getting there at that time of the morning we were on the ground level of the garage and literally didn't even have to walk a blocks distance to the check in area. We received a ticket upon entry and when we left we gave the ticket to the booth attendant, paid our fee($105 total) and they in turn gave us another ticket to give to another booth attendant as we left the port area itself. We walked off the ship at 9am, gathered our luggage, walked to the car, loaded our luggage, drove out of the port and was on the interstate heading home by 9:30.

I have been reading good and bad about parking at the Cruise Terminal. We are staying at the Hilton Long Beach and planning to park at the terminal for what I believe is $15.00 per day parking. Suggestions on this or anyone with good/bad experiences are greatly appreciated. Maybe we should park at the hotel and take the shuttle? Would love to hear from others.

Do you have a parking package room at the Hilton? We have stayed there twice and will be again this coming weekend before the Splendor and always take their van or a taxi that they pay for since we get Carnival rates that include parking for $94. Then your car is in their nice cozy garage and waiting for you when you return. We have also parked at the Carnival garage in the past with no problems either, but saving some $$ is good for me!

Archived