Cooler of beer

JD26

We were on the Liberty of the Sea last week and got the bag! Also, since my DH didn't drink all the beer in one sitting, the room steward filled it with ice so he really loved the bag. Also there is a can opener attached to it!! It's really a great idea!!:p

Where did you buy the cooler, at the pool bar? Was it available on the 1st day?

It's an insulated cooler bag with strap and bottle opener. It's $35 for the initial purchase, then $25 for refills. It's 8 beers. The choices are Bud, Bud light, Bud Lime, and Mich Ultra.

2155252020080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

Paul, I bought one on the Oasis and hope to fill it on the Grandeur this week to see how this is going to work. Actually I like the bag and will put it to good use. RCCL's bucket deal has been an issue with me for sometime so I am happy they thought of something so they can compete with the other lines who still have the Bucket deals.

Sailed on Oasis last week and they had the "Man Bag" as shown in the previous post picture. It wasn't available until the 2nd day and didn't appear to sell out before the end of the cruise. They have them on display on the bars and they are filled with Budweiser products. We did not ask for any other type of beer. It worked out great!!

Archived