Apple Juice

Silvermist

Is apple juice easy to get on board the Star? Is it bottled? Sweetened or unsweetened? Dare I go so far as to ask if it is "not made from concentrate"? Is it 100% pure juice or is it an apple "drink", apple "cocktail" or any of the other names that means it's not pure juice?

For (alternative) medical reasons, I need apple juice as pure as I can get so if the juice on the ship is going to be hard to get or isn't pure, is it difficult to bring my own bottles on? Also is it a problem to bring a bottle of liquid with me - specifically apple cider vinegar? Do I bring that on in my carry-on bag?

You will not have any problem brining juice with you. I did bring a case of soda + a case of water without any problem. I had put it in a grocery bag (reusable type), taped it well and put a luggage tag on it, it was delivered to my stateroom BUT if it for a medical reason, I would NEVER check it, I recommend you bring it aboard with you (checked luggage can and do get misplaced/lost sometimes).

It's not real apple juice. It's apple drink or apple cocktail. In other words, it has a little apple juice in it, but it's mostly assorted sweeteners, dyes, preservatives, flavorings, etc. Same for the all the other "juices" onboard except for the extra cost fresh-squeezed ones.

Archived