Help with a UK contact number

Rapunzal

Hello,

I'm hoping that some kind soul out there can help me contact Seabourn Customer Services in the UK regarding an on-board deposit I made on Seabourn Spirit in October 2009. I have tried calling the 0845 number and just get put on hold for ages, I have also filled in a contact form and heard nothing from them - the last time I called the 0845 number it was over an hour! Could someone give me a telephone number where I can speak to someone about a refund of my on-board deposit?

Many thanks and ever hopeful!

Rapx :)

Hello,

I'm hoping that some kind soul out there can help me contact Seabourn Customer Services in the UK regarding an on-board deposit I made on Seabourn Spirit in October 2009. I have tried calling the 0845 number and just get put on hold for ages, I have also filled in a contact form and heard nothing from them - the last time I called the 0845 number it was over an hour! Could someone give me a telephone number where I can speak to someone about a refund of my on-board deposit?

Many thanks and ever hopeful!

Rapx :)

Rapunzal, you might also wish to send a copy of ypur email , immediately or later, to seabournclub@seabourn.com. My only contact with Seabourn in the U.K. was when i sent a referral coupon to a first time cruiser there, and the local office simply refused to acknowledge either the referral coupon or her existence. She eventually achieved a positive resolution by contacting the Blue Lagoon folks in Miami.

I trust this tale will not have a Grimm ending.

Archived