Oasis/Allure cabins by Dazzles?

We booked one of the three Allure Q cabins [8673, 8675, 8677] that are near Dazzles nightclub. Actually we didn't realize that they are next to Dazzles when we booked, and are now worried about potential noise. Any experience with these cabins?

thanks

Thom

We booked one of the three Allure Q cabins [8673, 8675, 8677] that are near Dazzles nightclub. Actually we didn't realize that they are next to Dazzles when we booked, and are now worried about potential noise. Any experience with these cabins?

thanks

Thom

We just got off the Oasis (Oct 9 week) and had room 9664, just to the left as you enter the hallway from the elevators. Our room door couldn't have been more than 50 feet from the entrance to Dazzel and we never heard a sound in our room.

Now the slamming of other people's door at all hours of the night is another issue.......some people just have no respect for anyone else.

Enjoy your cruise!!

• 3 months later...
Just booked 11275 and 11277 on deck 11 above Dazzle's high ceiling.We're not on top of Dazzles, but off to the left/right of it. Think we'll hear loud music coming from it?

Don't you just love it when you're thinking about posting a question on CC and somebody beats you to it :)

I'll be on deck 10 in 10275, so backing into the top level of Dazzles. I do hope the noise won't be much of an issue, but it would be nice for someone with actual knowledge to be able to confirm this.

Don't you just love it when you're thinking about posting a question on CC and somebody beats you to it :)

I'll be on deck 10 in 10275, so backing into the top level of Dazzles. I do hope the noise won't be much of an issue, but it would be nice for someone with actual knowledge to be able to confirm this.

Found Dazzle noise topic covered here as well:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1298691

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1140949

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1282854

Seems like it may be ok.

Thanks! At least it won't be a long way to roll home after a night of partying in the Dazzles :)

• 2 months later...

Just booked Oasis of the seas for next March and picked room 8675 specifically as it seemed perfect deck wise to go up or down and it was steps from Central Park. It is around the corner and 1 stateroom in from the Elevator bank/Dazzles but I think we will be just fine. Cannot wait to sail on this beautiful ship....

• 2 weeks later...
I heard no noise whatsoever from Dazzles in 10275. More than pleased with the location, although it was hard to cruise without a balcony;)

Thank you for the reply. Hope you had a great cruise!

Have to ask: Oasis of the Seas cabin 10275 is a Category Q [149 sq ft] stateroom like mine. A few people, including me, are curious about what it looks like compared to the Category L, M & N [172 sq ft] interior staterooms. Are the beds near the closet or up against the 'back' narrow wall? Curious about bathrrom size too.

Do you have any pitures? Online photos or diagrams just show the same pictures as Category L, M & N.

Edited by Lloyd555

• 2 years later...