Shore excursions

aklarsen

Getting ready to book shore excursions for my upcoming Voyager of the Seas sailing. I am traveling with 4 kids 17-20 and want to do something more than sit on a beach. What have you all done that you enjoyed in the following ports: Honduras, Belize, and Cozumel?

Also I know I want to do a dolphin encounter. Which port would have the best option to actually swim with the dolphins?

we went riding an ATV thru the rainforest and then went cave tubing and had a wonderful hot cooked lunch with cave_tubing.com. It was so much fun and you get it all for 75$ each or just the cave tubing and lunch for 50$. The guides were great and funny. In hondoras I would not do Mahogany bay. The beach was pretty to look at but once you went in the water past your knees it was all sea grass. We did not like the way the grass felt so we rented a lounger raft and we both layed across it and snorkled that way. Oh and the 4-5 foot water snake that we saw in the sea grass did hot help me enjoy my time there.

Archived