Ecstasy - Wine Packages still offered?

scotlady

Hi. Lots of posts here have talked about the five-bottle wine packages that are available on Carnival. BUT - all the links to the Carnival website in those posts are now dead links. Does Carnival still offer the packages?

Hi. Lots of posts here have talked about the five-bottle wine packages that are available on Carnival. BUT - all the links to the Carnival website in those posts are now dead links. Does Carnival still offer the packages?

The wine package was offered on the Conquest last month. The dining room waiter took our order the first night and gave us vouchers for the remaining four bottles.

So are they just not posting them on the website anymore? And are they still offered on the shorter cruises? We are on the five-day out of Galveston.

I just got off the Ecstasy today and they do still offer the pkg. It was a 5 day cruise.

Dont remember the costs or the different choices of wines though sorry.

I can't find the info right now, but we had the package on the Conquest last month. Here is where I admit to becoming a bit of a wine snob (thought I would never say that). The lower package is like $90 for the 5 bottles and the middle package is like $105 (plus gratuity). They give you tickets that even have the name of the wine on back and you order directly from your main waiter. Each category has about 7 choices spread over the different grapes. My advice, pay a little extra and get the middle package! I thought it would not be that bad, but it was. I got both the grigio and the chardonay (I'm a white wine drinker). I should have known when they had twist off caps! They were really bad. But what was I going to do, send it back? I got what I paid for. Next time, will get the middle level...

Archived