Miami Airport Marriott

nautica1580

I was looking for a post cruise hotel and had been searching on priceline. I wanted downtown but kept losing so I'd thought id do 3 1/2 star in Miami Airport area and won this for 95.00 a night. Rates on the website are double this, but after reading reviews I am having my doubts. I guess since I won on priceline I am stuck with this hotel. Has anyone stayed here? How was your experience. We are going to Downtown for a Miami Heat game the day we get back from cruise, really wish I was downtown....Feedback on this hotel PLEASE!

I haven't personally stayed there, but a co-worker of mine that travels a lot (and whose opinion I trust) recomended the place to me. He said it was very nice and a pretty good location, considering it was an airport hotel.

We tend to stay at Marriotts, mostly because my husband gathers a lot of their loyalty program points so we stay for free, and we have yet to find one that we didn't like. At minimum they have been acceptable for a good night's sleep and some have been downright fantastic. I honestly don't think you can go too far wrong by staying at a Marriott. (BTW: I DO NOT work at a Marriott. :) )

Relax and enjoy your trip planning.

I've stayed at the Marriott Miami Aiport several times prior to cruises and enjoyed the hotel. The staff is friendly, the gym is great, and there is good food nearby. If you need a pharmacy or grocery store, they are not too far away, I've walked to both a couple of times.

I've stayed at the Marriott Miami Aiport several times prior to cruises and enjoyed the hotel. The staff is friendly, the gym is great, and there is good food nearby. If you need a pharmacy or grocery store, they are not too far away, I've walked to both a couple of times.

Walkable, but certainly not a short walk. $30 cab ride from the Heat game. Hotel itself is fine.

Edited by FLAHAM

Walkable, but certainly not a short walk. $30 cab ride from the Heat game. Hotel itself is fine.

Wow...didnt think itd be 30 for the cab. Looked on mapquest and it said 5.6 miles from the hotel and it looks like a main highway- i think it was 836. O well, 30 each way! Couldve paid alittle extra and just stayed at a nice hotel down town and walked there. Thanks for letting me know, at least I know for next time.

One thing that I forgot to mention earlier is about internet at the Miami Airport Marriott. If you would like to use the internet in your room, you can sign into the free wifi in the lobby, then go to your room and the free internet will continue for 24 hours. This saves quite a bit over the usuall internet fees. This also works at the Wyndham Miami Airport.

• 3 years later...