Belize w/a 2.5 yo....any suggestions:)

mj cruiser

I'm glad you asked this question. Our next cruise will include our granddaughter who will be 3 1/2 at the time and, other than a beach, we aren't sure what would be appropriate. I thought I read that they have a zoo. If I find out anything, I'll be back to let you know!

Belize doesn't offer many kid friendly options, the zoo is the tender ride first then close to an hour ride by bus and the Bannister Island beach is a ride by boat, the beach is not one of the nicest in the caribbean, it's really just ok, but our grandson is happy at any beach playing in the sand and water. I will say for the adults at Bannister there was a masseuse and another lady giving facials that were reasonably priced, but there was a long wait by the time I realized you had to get on a list so I did not get to try either. One of the times I just stayed on the ship with my Grandson while his parents went to do the deep sea fishing. I wish they would ad some family friendly options in Belize.

We pretty much had the pool to ourselves that day, it was kind of nice not having to tender that day and not being rushed. Whatever you decide enjoy your cruise and btw my Granson's nickname is M.J., it just struck me funny since your screen name is MJ Cruiser.

Archived