Hot Chocolate

message4u

I hope they do - I like to mix it with my coffee - Poof! Instant Mocha Cappucino!

I never thought of that. I've added a tablespoon of the International Coffee Flavors to my coffee to improve the taste. I'll have to try the hot chocolate mix next time I cruise. Anyone know where I can find whipped cream to add to my Mocha Cappucino?

Hot Chocolate was how I knew Carnival and Disney knew kids...my kids love hot chocolate even during the summer....and for my tough critics...anyone who has hot chocolate on tap REALLY knows kids!! Carnival and Disney both have it "on tap" premixed ready to drink...just tap the HC keg and you are set! Like one of the previous posters put, on Lido and through room service, we found room service HC was the best!:D

Last month my DD (17) just about LIVED on hot chocolate from room service. She always asked for service for 2-3, but more times than not, they only brought 1 packet. Of course, that wasn't enough for her, so she called back, but be sure to ask for more than one to begin with if you want it. We always got a full pot of hot water, but only 1 packet of HC. :confused: Just a heads up. :)

Archived