Atlantis adventure-enough time

cmq97

We are going to Nassau in Nov. Plan on visiting Atlantis. Just found out water park doesnt open until 10 am. We are only there till 1. Is that enough time to ride the slides? How long of a wait is there usually?

We are going to Nassau in Nov. Plan on visiting Atlantis. Just found out water park doesnt open until 10 am. We are only there till 1. Is that enough time to ride the slides? How long of a wait is there usually?

If your ship leaves at 1, you'll need to leave Atlantis at noon. I doubt you would get $110 worth of "fun" out of the 2 hours you'll be there.

Not worth the price if you are going for only a couple of hours The popular slides can have a wait. The lazy river/current alone can take a good 1/2 hour-45 minutes if you do the full loop. Atlantis is alot of fun and so much to see and do, but if I only had a couple of hours I wouldn't waste my money on it.

If your ship leaves at 1, you'll need to leave Atlantis at noon. I doubt you would get $110 worth of "fun" out of the 2 hours you'll be there.

Will be there same time, November, off Triumph. What cost $110? Full access to Atlantis? I have heard its expensive there.

Joe

Not worth the price if you are going for only a couple of hours The popular slides can have a wait. The lazy river/current alone can take a good 1/2 hour-45 minutes if you do the full loop. Atlantis is alot of fun and so much to see and do, but if I only had a couple of hours I wouldn't waste my money on it.

Thanks....never been there, will be in November...I'll take your advice.

We actually go there at 8am but I heard that the slides dont open until 10 so I was hoping someone had actually been on this excursion and could tell me if there is enough time.

My review will probably be too late - I will be at Atlantis in 10 days. I booked the Deep water Dolphin swim and AquaVenture (slides, pools, lagoons, the DIG, etc.) $249.95 for all day. The Aquaventure alone is $110.00...no way would I pay that for a few hours, but allday...once in a lifetime - you bet!

• 1 year later...

Archived