My review (with pics) of our recent B2B on Carnival Freedom! Long & picture intensive

Ykgorbie

Great thanks~ also did you notice what time the excursion deck opened on the first day. I know you were catching up with friends so might not have even gone there . . . My husband and his friend would like to do the behind the scene tour and I have read you have to get there right way. Funny thing on our last cruise it had a sign saying desk opened at 4 and we we went back at 3:30 it had already opened and been open for awhile. That time we were trying for the cabana at HMC. I don't really want to spend my first afternoon checking the tour desk but I want them to be able to do this tour.

The FunTimes state that it opens at noon on embarkation day. Would you not be able to book that in your room on the TV like the other excursions ?

I would love them all, however I don't want you to have to go to a ton of work, so really the two sea days and San Juan day since we're at sea a lot that day as well.

I'm a scrapper too and hoard everything . . . or did until I started digital scrapping and now I just take pictures of everything!

FuntimesOct920100001.jpg

FuntimesOct920100002.jpg

FuntimesOct920100003.jpg

Here are the FunTimes from Monday, Oct.11th - the day we arrived in San Juan at 5pm. (so, the day was almost like another "Sea Day":))

FunTimesSanJuanOct1120100001.jpg

FunTimesSanJuanOct1120100002.jpg

FunTimesSanJuanOct1120100003.jpg

*** One thing we DID notice out of the ordinary on the day we were to dock in San Juan.....the ship closed the Chic diningroom and turned the Posh into "Open Seating" for that evening. I guess they figured that because we were getting into port at 5pm, that most people would be off the ship and eating in San Juan. I can't comment on the diningroom experience that evening as we ate a really late lunch (pizza) and got off of the ship shortly after it docked.

Great thanks~ also did you notice what time the excursion deck opened on the first day. I know you were catching up with friends so might not have even gone there . . . My husband and his friend would like to do the behind the scene tour and I have read you have to get there right way. Funny thing on our last cruise it had a sign saying desk opened at 4 and we we went back at 3:30 it had already opened and been open for awhile. That time we were trying for the cabana at HMC. I don't really want to spend my first afternoon checking the tour desk but I want them to be able to do this tour.

Generally the Excursions desk will open at 1:00 -

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We leave tomorrow for Charleston SC and have Room 7439 on the Glory Monday. We are so excited!! I'm looking foreword to the large balcony (it will be our first!). Thanks also for the Fun times. It's hard to believe that I will be getting our own on Monday!

:D

Archived