Adjoining Cabins

CruisinMermaid

I can imagine this happening. We were on our first Inspiration cruise and had an inside cabin. Every morning we heard who I referred to as "Barry White" since it was such a deep, resonating voice. It seemed to be coming from the port side of the ship - so don't think it was a cabin next door to us. You could only hear that person's side of the conversation - not whoever he was speaking to. So it is possible you can hear "activity" from your cabin. But I don't think it is related to whether there is an adjoining door.

I can imagine this happening. We were on our first Inspiration cruise and had an inside cabin. Every morning we heard who I referred to as "Barry White" since it was such a deep, resonating voice. It seemed to be coming from the port side of the ship - so don't think it was a cabin next door to us. You could only hear that person's side of the conversation - not whoever he was speaking to. So it is possible you can hear "activity" from your cabin. But I don't think it is related to whether there is an adjoining door.

So this couple we had on the other side of the adjoining door was defnitely loud then. By the end of the cruise we even knew the guy's name was Thomas. I told my husband that if we ran into them in the hallway I'd greet him by name!

Archived