Nachi Cocom

Clfa2011

Laura, is that snorkeling picture taken off the beach, or is that from the reef excursion?

The snorkeling pics were ones we took from right off the beach, they do offer a snorkel excursion to a reef for additional fees, but we did not want to be gone for a few hours. My daughters boyfriend and my hubby, found starfish, sand dollars, and were able to see a few fish and coral. If you were standing at the pool, looking out to the ocean, go a ways down the beach to the right...there is an abandoned house down the beach a bit and that is where they entered, swam out a bit and there were some rocks which attracts the fish...hope that helps.

They only accept 100 people per day that is why it is advisable to make reservations ahead of time. Once you get to the port area, go to the taxi stand with your reservation confirmation for Nachi Cocum, grab a cab and head over there. Show the hostess at Nachi your confirmation, pay the difference of deposit vs full pmt and off you go to paradise!

I was there 3 weeks ago and loved loved loved it! Here are a few pics from that day!

Great Pics!! Now I really want to go there!!

Thanks! Hope you have a great time! I think you will :)

Laura, you were reading my mind. Perfect response. Thanks!

sure thing!

I found a few underwater pics that i took with my camera that is going on the fritz so quality is not great but will give you an idea of what he saw.

PA060187.JPG

PA060189.JPG

this pic shows the beach if you were to walk to the right which they did to snorkel.

DSCN3509.JPG

Anyone done this in Cozumel? Looking into our excursions for Glory in March....sounds great, but would like some personal reviews from real people, not the brochures! Thanks!

Beach

Just our opinion....:mad::confused:

We just came back from our Carnival Dream Cruise, and just like many other times I always look at the board for suggestions of places to go, things to do, taxi's ect....,. Well I'm here to tell ya there were 10 of us who went to Nachi-Cocom in Cozumel and it wasn't worth it. We like many others who were there was not happy. It took 2hrs for us to get our meal and 3hrs for another party of 8 to get their meal, then there was a party of 14 who got their meal right away.:confused:

The beach & ocean front was very nice. We were one of the first to arrive and they wanted all 10 of us to share one (1) umbrella most of us had no umbrella and no shade, they put us all the way down at the end and in the back.

They also had their people come up and sell shore excurisons, massages ect. too. They scamed my son & his friend for a lot of money for diving about $100.00 to much.

Taxi drivers was a complete A..... to and from the resort and that wasn't just with our bunch it was with the other bunch of people too and we didn't even know them. One of our friends who is Latino just came off of 3 tours and is a MP Sargent in the Army and speeks spanish finally had enough and let them know how she felt about their mouth and to watch what they were saying. Cab ride cost $20 for 5 each way not bad, just watch them.

We were going to go to Paradise Beach and that is what we should of done.

Like I said this is just our opinion, please do like we did and make your choice on all reviews not just 1 or 2

Archived