Cozumel Scoot Coupe?

oratheeexplorer

too little time: I just called Princess and they told me they give you a map and you are on your own.....was it easy to find your way around according to the map? How were the places you stopped at? What was the beach area like and the look out stops? Did you wear your helmet the whole time? Were you on an actual road and does the scoot coupe have seatbelts?

Sorry about 1,000 questions......but the description doesn't say much.....any info would be greatly appreciated.....

• 2 months later...

Just got back from sailing on RI's "Allure of the Seas". Myself, parents and 80 year old grandmother all rented Scoot Coupes in Cozumel. By far one of the highlights of our trip! Had two great guides, one who we followed in the front and one in the back. We stopped at various different beach spots, one with a great restaurant on the beach. Maybe not the best for those w/ back problems, mine seemed to get a little achey after a while. Were were on the actual road in traffic with real cars! Once you got out further out though the streets were much wider and had almost no other traffic. You were required to wear both the seatbelt and helmet the entire time. Were only 6 of us in the group- definitely recommend it!

Just got back from sailing on RI's "Allure of the Seas". Myself, parents and 80 year old grandmother all rented Scoot Coupes in Cozumel. By far one of the highlights of our trip! Had two great guides, one who we followed in the front and one in the back. We stopped at various different beach spots, one with a great restaurant on the beach. Maybe not the best for those w/ back problems, mine seemed to get a little achey after a while. Were were on the actual road in traffic with real cars! Once you got out further out though the streets were much wider and had almost no other traffic. You were required to wear both the seatbelt and helmet the entire time. Were only 6 of us in the group- definitely recommend it!

Thanks! We booked this excursion through Princess.....sounds like fun:) Something different, anyway!

Archived