Anyone have a Vacation Critter??

ThisFemmeKat

LOL.. I love her.. she is an awesome cow.. From the last pic I take it there are alot of cows in your life..

ummm just a few. :D

Is anyone else wondering why most vacation Critters are total Boozers??? Like its a rule or something.

and here we thought it was just a cow thing. Apparently not. LOL.

absolutely! If I have to fly to get to port, Chester, my teddy bear, comes with me. He has been on almost every flight I've ever taken (I think he's only missed 3 flights)

Now if I drive to port, then my little cow comes along. She likes to roam the ship's (bars). My avatar is her with her brother in Panama.

She's a social cow ....

and likes to shop

she just started moo-ing, er tweeting. @RoamingCow and she's Kelly Toycow on Facebook. (she's made by KellyToy) :D

OMG -I feel completely stupid - I had no idea seeing your FB updates last week that said you were with Kelly Toycow were really the cow! I really thought you were sailing with a friend! :o:o:o

Sometimes I'm a bit slow.... :p

OMG -I feel completely stupid - I had no idea seeing your FB updates last week that said you were with Kelly Toycow were really the cow! I really thought you were sailing with a friend! :o:o:o

LOL.. see now that was funny..

I have a fun ship Freddy that drinks a lot and has a mini sombrero from Cozumel, a head band[bracelet] from Jamaica, I lost the 1st one at a bar in Cayman so this is my 2nd one and he has a return to tag, he also has a Domo partner that goes with him now! :D

100_2650.jpg.aa02c3c57775072a78e96f7a4ccab050.jpg

100_2659.jpg.0398df572fcc804ed5e189860d6fa433.jpg

100_2704.jpg.b0eb5f46756fb82b368bc9cac7b23a9f.jpg

100_1188.jpg.df2e8e2405a39250c539dcfcbd44f96a.jpg

LOL LOL LOL you my friend are in need of a vacation! I'll cut you some slack since you did not meet her last cruise. You've only met Chester. :D

LOL LOL LOL you my friend are in need of a vacation! I'll cut you some slack since you did not meet her last cruise. You've only met Chester. :D

I really just thought you were sailing with a friend named Kelly! :o:o:o And you're right - I DO need a vacation!!!!

Can you slip away in Jan. and the reunion crew with Jeffy and Molly?

• 1 month later...

okay I have my critter picked out for my cruise (I leave Saturday) I just haven't quite gotten the name... I did find him at an Anime/Comic convention I stumbled upon so I was thinking Kosmo or something related to fate/kharma/destiny or of course, a travel related name...

here he is - any ideas are appreciated...

vacationcritter.jpg

I'm going to go with the Name "Mac" (perhaps add a title later) because I bought my room mate the same one, and she is naming hers "Cau" (pronounced cow) and they were bought in "Macau"

She's going to bring hers on her travels over our break. :)

My critter, Bill the Cat, was on his third Carnival cruise this month. Thanks to folks on this thread, Bill has two new outfits. One is a t-shirt that has the Carnival/St Jude logo on it. The other is a Carnival baseball uniform, with shorts, shirt and hat. I would have never thought to go to the Build A Bear event to buy clothes for Bill. He had a great time, as usual, We got our portrait taken on Elegant night with Bill in his tux!

Here is a picture of Bill in the cabin window, and with our tour guide Carmichael in Nassau:

1329751837_Billincabinwindow.jpg.d365de82c8beeaaca4200a414307ccc1.jpg

1167780506_BillCarmichael.jpg.a8b685f74e88ad51e0c96e92be106142.jpg

313379784_ValorCruise2010CozumelBelizeRoatanGrandCayman590.jpg.9c9ed48122bfe816bf16b2d27fb55499.jpg

I hope this pic come through. This is our Pink Floyd on the Valor last year. I should have taken alot more photos as we had a group of friends and everyday one of them would find Pink Floyd hanging on their cabin door with a note that they should add to his attire and pass him on. Needless to say he became a very x-rated drag queen by the end of the week. It was really fun and everyone passing just had to stop and see what happened to him next.

• 2 months later...

Monty had a wonderful time on board the Carnival Legend last week (March 20-27, 2011).

Here he is sharing a frozen margarita:

5570060992_4eabbe8f32_z.jpg

Here he is with some new friends he met:

5570062154_6a7b8eb271_z.jpg

And he was begging us to fill both his glasses:

5569474885_10a985a3c3_z.jpg

• 1 year later...

I LOVED this thread and its been a while so I thought I would bring it back.. Share your critters with us.. especially the pics.. I recently saw a whole review with angry birds.. It inspired me to bring back our old thread. PJ still travels with us on a regular basis.. Who do you bring with you?

This thread made me laugh, (although the dolls were creepy).

We (I) take Scooby Doo on a lot of our trips, looks like I need to take my pet monkey,....oh wait DH comes with me already:D

You should post a few of your best pics of Scooby havin fun and getting crazy. lol

Archived