Speaking of spa treatments...(facial)

kymbakitty

I saw a really cool facial treatment in the spa for something like $159 or something like that. The description sounded amazing....but I also know how they can fluff up a regular treatment with a few words that make it sound AMAZING.

I also know how unbelievably expensive a typical spa treatment (i.e., pedicure) can be 3 - 4 times the cost at home and not even be half as good, so I don't want to be swept away by something I can get home half for the half the price. It's not all about the money---trust me, we'll spend plenty. But I really want to know from some of the ladies that may have experience in this area if this very expensive facial is everything they describe it to be. I wish I could remember the name...but there was only ONE facial that was this expensive and it was never discounted.

And it is entirely possible that it is awesome and worth every penny! But that is what is so awesome about this board...I will know BEFORE I get on the ship whether this is something that requires a booking or to skip it and know I could get it at home for half the cost.

Thanks!!!!!

Dawn

Archived