upcoming sale?

hlb76

Just wondering if there was any buzz on and upcoming sales for Carnival. We need to book something and of course always looking for a deal. I know the 12 days of x-mas a few years back had some descent prices but of course we could not partake in any of them.

I know the OBC sale ended not to long ago but I did not find the cruises we where looking at a real great deal or anything.

I don't think using a uncle or cousins name will help me there.

BTW thank you to all the people in the service for all they do!

Actually, it COULD help you! With the Military Friends & Family promotion, anyone who qualifies for this rate can share the rate with anyone who wants to cruise with them. So if Uncle Jim qualifies for the military rate, and you can talk him into taking the same cruise with you, you can get the same rate! (You don't have to share a cabin with him!)

Not sure what kind of itinerary you had in mind or what time frame but I got an email yesterday from Carnival advertising a "Triple Play" promotion for European itineraries next year. They're offering up to $300 cash back and best available upgrades...not sure what the 3rd incentive is supposed to be. It goes until Nov. 14th.

Archived