Diving at Nachi or Mr. Sanchos - Cozumel?

superrupe

Hello everyone,

My wife and two friends are cruising to Cozumel in December. Unfortunately, our friends are not divers, so we are looking to do something else. One thing I thought of was booking a day at Mr. Sanchos or Nachi. Does anyone know if someone like this allows diving and rent tanks? Thanks!

Hello everyone,

My wife and two friends are cruising to Cozumel in December. Unfortunately, our friends are not divers, so we are looking to do something else. One thing I thought of was booking a day at Mr. Sanchos or Nachi. Does anyone know if someone like this allows diving and rent tanks? Thanks!

there is no snorkeling or diving from shore at either Sanchos or Nachi... you can check with them if there is a dive boat that will pick up there.. actually you are not far from Palancar reef if there is a pick up from Nachi

there is no snorkeling or diving from shore at either Sanchos or Nachi... you can check with them if there is a dive boat that will pick up there.. actually you are not far from Palancar reef if there is a pick up from Nachi

we went to Nachi last May (2010) and there was snorkeling available from the private beach. (We brought our own snorkel gear and went out for a bit) but there was also a boat that took a few others out. It was a great day - Nachi meal at lunch was the BEST! And... we brought blow up balls from Dollar store - (that we just left there with the bartenders) - we had fun playing with float tubes and balls in the pool! It was a great day... (They were making us shooters!)..... It was all good. Highly recommend Nachi Cocum.

They may or may not. But both are located very close to all the good dive sites on the island. Luckily you have options, you could do a two tank dive with many of the dive ops and have them drop you off from the boat at either of the beach clubs when done. You would be there in time to enjoy lunch with you non diving buddies and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Take a cab back the ship.

So you can have your cake and eat it too.

Rich

Archived