Emerald Princess Location

ikey78

The Emerald is supposed to be on the way to Aruba today and that is what the bridge cam states. However the picture from the bridge cam looks like Princess Cays. Any idea what is going on?

probably changed positions due to the tropical storm, Tomas. Looks like the Caribbean is in for a thrashing. We are suppose to be on the next Emerald sailing and now we are beginning to wonder if we will make it or if the islands we are going to will be changed due to the bad weather. Check out this hurrican tracking site: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26295161/:rolleyes:

Hi

We were on the Emerald last week to the islands in the hurricane area. From what I've heard from a cruiser on this week's cruise, the itinerary has been reversed, going to Princess Cays first instead of last. Also, Dominica has been changed to St. Kitts. I feel bad for those folks down there, having just been with the tour guides and other people we saw. They hadn't had a big storm like this in some time. It's amazing how the weather could change so quickly. It was beautiful when we were there. The Emerald just returned this past Friday, and some cruisers were on the b2b for this one.

I hope you have a good cruise. Things should be cleaned up by Nov. 10, but I'm not sure about this week yet.

Lynne

Archived