Valor Cabins 7434 or 7439

BcIcemen

We have 7439 booked on the Freedom. These are L shaped cabins with a little different layout than the normal cabins. They have 2 windows and a door to the balcony. The balcony is considerably longer than the others, which is what makes them desirable. Most ships have the bed facing the windows, but have one chair instead of the sofa. Those are crew stairs that you see in the deck plan. If you put the cabin # in the Search and click Show Posts, you will find all posts with this cabin number. You can also search L shape and some posts should come up. Here is one thread I had been following:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1261632&highlight=7439

We just stayed in cabin 7445 on the Conquest, sister ship to the Valor. We had no noise from the stairs at all. They were crew stairs. As we were leaving our room for debarkation, our room steward was cleaning 7439 & he let us come in & look around. Very nice cabin & great size balcony. We'd book a cruise in that cabin with no problems. I think you'd enjoy it!

We stayed in #7439 on the Freedom on Oct.3rd and it was fine ! No sofa, but we made do. Also liked how the bed faced the window and the bathroom was just off the side of the bed instead of down by where the closets are. And how could you not like the extra long balcony? it was fantastic !!!IMG_3747.jpg

• 2 months later...

We are booked in Cabin 7434 on the Carnival Valor in July. Looking forward to the idea of having a bed that faces the windows. I was able to see a picture of this room at the website Cruise Line Rooms. (Cruise Critic blocked out the website when I posted it so I guess you have to search that out yourself)

There is no couch as people mentioned but I think that is a plus since that seems to be a landing place for all of my husband's stuff! LOL:)

Archived