Tram and Canopy - help please

R&R sail again

We are crusing to St. Lucia in the spring and I have a couple questions about the tram, zip line. I was particularly interested in how strenuous the hiking to and from is? Also was it very hot during the hiking? My husband (68) and me (72) are interested but wondering if it is just too much for us. We have done just a one stop zip line before and can easily walk a mile or so (perhaps a little slowly if hot! lol) If someone has done this, would you give me your opinion? Thanks for your help.

My mom (71), sister and I were there in June of this year. We did the tram but no ziplining. There seemed to be a variety of ages there ziplining. The tram ride was fantastic. We all enjoyed it thoroughly. It was HOT, though so be forewarned. Also, it didn't really occur to us to pack a poncho because it was a beautiful day out, but it poured for about 15-20 minutes while we were on the tram. Luckily, my sister had brought a rain poncho that we all ducked under. The poor folks in front of us only had beach towels that were quickly drenched. It is the RAIN forest after all. :)

It's a beautiful place and the people were alot of fun. Just make sure you have lots of water and a rain poncho! Enjoy!

Archived