Pictures of Tendering

mommycruiser

I was hoping someone could post some pictures of the boats used for tendering. We are going in December on NCL with our kids 5yrs and 1 yr old and I am curious if its safe. DH and I were there in 2006 on Carnival and I hated the boat plus it was super rough water, any input from people that have taken young kids is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Laura

We were there 2 weeks ago, sorry but I don't have any pictures but they are very fast large speedboats. It is a long ride (about 20 minutes, you can hardly see the ship from the other end) but it was calm and because the boats go so fast it was smooth. Not like a normal lifeboat/tender at all.

If you happen to be standing up taking pictures as they get close to shore, hang on. When they slow down, they just yank the throttles back and it will launch you about 2 isle's forward. I spent the rest of the cruise saying I am sorry over and over again to a very nice young lady who I landed up on.

They are very large boats, just take a seat in the middle and the kids will be fine.

Archived