Hollywood, Fl/Fort Lauderdale.. Westin Diplomat Resort&Spa $71.00 for a $280room

Bryan N Amie

I did a name my own price on priceline dot com...I did a 4star* in Hollywood, Fl and bid $71.00.. I won a bid for 2nights 11/18Thursday and 11/19Friday both for $71 .00 and when you go to any travel sites its $250.00+... Just thought I would let you know if anyone else needs a room around there..

I did a name my own price on priceline dot com...I did a 4star* in Hollywood, Fl and bid $71.00.. I won a bid for 2nights 11/18Thursday and 11/19Friday both for $71 .00 and when you go to any travel sites its $250.00+... Just thought I would let you know if anyone else needs a room around there..

Congratulations on your marriage(the most important)and your honeymoon cruise/Westin Diplomat find. We have two nights during April Spring break on 15th and 16th from hotwire. We are paying 93 a night with 20 a night for self parking plus tax. Valet is 24 plus tips. Good Job!:p

Great Rate. We will be at the Westin 11/26 - 11/29. Got a great rate through Hotwire. Keep in mind that the Westin Diplomat has two locations. One on the beach, the other is across the intracoastal on a golf course. Both locations are fine properties, but some people are surprised to find out that they are not staying on the beach. If you don't know which location your reservation is at, and if it matters, call the hotel to find out where you will be staying. Enjoy your stay, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Archived