Excited!!!

espmass

I woke up this morning to snow and slush and all I can think about is that I leave for the Star in 5 days. I am so excited. It seems like I have been waiting so long for this cruise. I am so excited. I passed the winter so far reading these boards and dreaming of this cruise. Yahoo. I am so darned excited!!!! I had doubts about this ship right from the beginning but now am really looking foward to it. Have I mentioned how excited I am???? Just had to share that.

I sure will let you know. I usually log onto the computers at least once during the week so if I do, I'll post something to let you know how it is. I had alot of doubts about alot of things on this cruise from the dining to the itinerary, but I'm sure everything will be wonderful.

I have to agree with you espmass! We leave on Saturday morning for the Dawn, leaving port on Monday for 10 hopefully sun filled days. We have a bit of a blizzard going on here today with nasty winds providing a wind chill factor of -25c and blowing the snow around. Can hardly wait for the weekend.....

Kerry

Empass,

Ohh 5 days. I wish that I was 5 days out. Oh well it will be my turn soon, so soon. Is this your first cruise?

It is ironic in that you are escaping the snow for your cruise while I am headed for the snow for mine. We are going to Alaska for our cruise, so we won't see it fall out of the sky, but we will be walking on and sailing by glaciers.

Have fun.

Deb

Hope your storms clear up enough for your flight! We planned to go down a day ahead in case of snow but the long range forecast here is no snow through the weekend. Doesn't the thought of where you will be next weekend help get you through the blizzard? Have a great cruise!

espmass how lucky we were that the 'weather guessers' were wrong again. We were supposed to get a winter mix last night but instead we had just a bit of rain and woke up to sunshine. :p If the next four days don't pass quickly I'm going to find more un-needed stuff to cram into my suitcases. :eek: We're also headed for Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday morning. Can't wait!

I know exactly how you feel !! We leave on the Star on Sunday also but going down on Saturday, just in case !! Last cruise we were on (2yrs ago), there was a blizzard back home !!!! Started to pack yesterday, I think I will drag it out for the whole week and just let the excitement grow with each suitcase. :)

Love the Water- I laid all my stuff out on the guest bed and now i keep walking by and looking at it. This week's gonna fly by. See you on the Star Sunday! Marilyn, your time will fly too. You have a great cruise!

Archived