What Documentation Do We Need to Board?

globe9

My GF and I are leaving in about a month on the Triumph. We've done the "funpass" online and printed it out along with the luggage tags.

However, the GF says that Carnival will still send out paper documents via mail along with real, colored lugagge tags. I don't remember this happening for quite some time, but maybe I'm just forgetting.

I don't want a hysterical GF come December and all we have are the documents we printed out and nothing was sent. So which one of us is right, b/c I say that they no longer send out paper documents/booklet and luggage tags.

When checking in at the dock, what exactly will we need? We are both using passports and we'll have our driver's licenses. Should that be sufficient to check in, along with the printed "Fun Pass?"

Although, I DO remember that last time we cruised the agent at the port didn't even look at our Fun Pass.

Guess the closer the cruise gets, the more nervous I get. :D

My GF and I are leaving in about a month on the Triumph. We've done the "funpass" online and printed it out along with the luggage tags.

However, the GF says that Carnival will still send out paper documents via mail along with real, colored lugagge tags. I don't remember this happening for quite some time, but maybe I'm just forgetting. Carnival doesn't send paper documents and luggage tags any more.

I don't want a hysterical GF come December and all we have are the documents we printed out and nothing was sent. So which one of us is right, b/c I say that they no longer send out paper documents/booklet and luggage tags.

When checking in at the dock, what exactly will we need? We are both using passports and we'll have our driver's licenses. Should that be sufficient to check in, along with the printed "Fun Pass?" I also usually print out the page in your cruise docs that shows the amount I paid and any OBCs that I might have.

Although, I DO remember that last time we cruised the agent at the port didn't even look at our Fun Pass.

Guess the closer the cruise gets, the more nervous I get. :D

You will need your funpass (that will get you into the terminal) and a picture id. Then at check-in you will need a credit card if you've set up you S&S card with one plus either a Birth Certificate and picture id or a Passport.

Archived