QM2 Dec 8,2010 Voyage...who's on board??

Lumberton-Lady

Hi ,

Just wondering if anyone else will be on this voyage, my Husband and I are looking forward to it very much!! It's 20 years since I was last in St. Lucia, on a sail ing trip. Also 20 years for Barbados, never been to Grenada, and the last time I was in the Turks and Caicos was when I was piloting a small aircraft down to Montserrat where my family has a home, that was about 20 years ago also! I was in St. Thomas last year for just enough time to connect with the Tortola ferry to visit friends. It should be a fun time.:) Cheers!!

Hi ,

Just wondering if anyone else will be on this voyage, my Husband and I are looking forward to it very much!! It's 20 years since I was last in St. Lucia, on a sail ing trip. Also 20 years for Barbados, never been to Grenada, and the last time I was in the Turks and Caicos was when I was piloting a small aircraft down to Montserrat where my family has a home, that was about 20 years ago also! I was in St. Thomas last year for just enough time to connect with the Tortola ferry to visit friends. It should be a fun time.:) Cheers!!

You might be better advised to post this question on the Roll Call section of this Board. :)

Hi Lumberton Lady,

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to the Cunard Forum. You can learn so much here.

You may have already found the Roll Call for your cruise, but in case you still need that information, here is a link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1049117

It is always fun to discuss your cruise before you sail. Have a marvelous voyage. The QM2 is an amazing ship.

Beth

Archived