Triumph Caper/Fun Guide ANY INFO

Shellyld6

I really need to see if anyone has a recent caper from the Triumph for ports out of New Orleans Key west, Freeport, Nassau. My Brother wants Late seating so he can go to the show before dinner...... But when looking at someones old caper from diff ports but on the Triumph the shows were at 8:30 when late dinner starts and 10:30 after late dinner nothing before dinner any input ?? Please so I can let him know because none of us want late dinner and he only wanted it so he could go to the early show :/ Thanks for your help!

Oh and I did try to research but couldnt find any .

We just got off the Triumph today, not those ports though. But, the showtimes you mentioned are correct. We had the early dinner seating at 6:00 so our showtime was 8:30 and the late dinner seating showtime is 10:30. It does make for a late night if you are use to going to bed after the show. Last nights show wasn't until 9:00 for the early seating:eek:, but the show was the best one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having a tough time trying to download those scans and the desktop widget isn't letting me zoom in or even print them.

Is there any way you could email them? Or post them somewhere else (flickr, etc)? Or perhaps even post them here?

Thanks for providing these to the community!

Archived