x-stream cave tubing

go noles

we were on Xstream, this past March and we LOVED IT!. We did the combo tour with both the zipline and the cave tubing and I can't say enough about it. Our guide wass Emanual or Manuel, can't remember. Very happy with Belize Cruise excursions which is why we are booking Goffs Caye with them this coming cruise:-)

We booked tours with Island Marketing last year for Belize. We went on the Cave Tubing trip and to Altun Ha. Everything was fantastic and smooth.

This year we are traveling as a group of 10 friends and family. We have book all our tours with Island Marketing for Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Costa Maya. I really like their customer service as i have used their Live Chat numerous times.

can we just get off the ship and book a cave tubing excursion? or should we book ahead of time?

I would book ahead of time, when we went we got off the tender we had to find the man holding the cave tubing sign, then he took us to their van and off we went. They had no "store front", not to say there may be one there somewhere, but I did not see any.

Archived