Oasis aft viewing area just past 11728 or 10728

When I sailed on Oasis, not many people actually were aware that there were public viewing areas on the aft of the ship on decks 11,12, and 14. Deck 10 has a suite so there is no public aft view on that deck.

Thank you, ExploreroftheSeas92!

We will be in room 12709 in 15 days! There will be four in our room! EEK! Are there chairs/lounges on this public deck? When it is time to get ready for dinner we will need to places to hang out while we wait for the shower.

Thanks -

Kathy

We just go off last Saturday, we were in 12725 and we went out on the tail area past our cabin quite a few times , there were rarely anyone there, the control room for the Aqua theater is there, and you can look down to the theater, its quite a steep angle so it isn't a great area to watch from. The cabins were very quiet, I think probably one of the quietest cabins we ever had, never heard anyone, only saw our cabin neighbours once all week I think.

There was a foul smell in the hall way sometimes, not sure what that was, but I have smelled it on other ships as well, never bothered our cruise.

There are lots of loungers out on the balcony at the end of the hallway if you want to lay out there.

Have a great trip

Brian J

Archived