***Celebrity Solstice Video***

mathgeek1978

Thank you for the great video. We are leaving in 2 weeks and can't wait. We are on the same itinerary..Eastern Caribbean . Do you have any suggestions for sightseeing don't miss .

Thanks for adding to the anticipation !!:D

Thank you for the great video. We are leaving in 2 weeks and can't wait. We are on the same itinerary..Eastern Caribbean . Do you have any suggestions for sightseeing don't miss .

Thanks for adding to the anticipation !!:D

In San Juan, we visited Fort San Felipe del Morro, which I would highly recommend if you like historical places. In St. Thomas, we went to Morningstar Beach, which was nice. But in retrospect, we probably should have gone to Megan Bay. On our way back to the ship, we took the cable car ride to Paradise Point. In St. Martin, we went to Orient Beach in the morning, and before heading back to the ship, we took a water taxi ride. It’s only $6 per person for unlimited rides, and I would also recommend this.

You can see videos of all the above on my YouTube Channel.

Have a great cruise!

Thank you for the great ideas for our cruise! Solstice is such a magnificent ship! DH and I just enjoyed watching your other videos on you tube. It won't be long now and we'll be sailing!:D

Look forward to more of you videos!

You guys are all very welcome! For those of you sailing on the Solstice soon, have a GREAT cruise! You will enjoy the Solstice and have a great time.

As for me, I'll be on the Summit Southern Caribbean crusie in December, and I'll post more videos when I return.:)

You guys are all very welcome! For those of you sailing on the Solstice soon, have a GREAT cruise! You will enjoy the Solstice and have a great time.

As for me, I'll be on the Summit Southern Caribbean crusie in December, and I'll post more videos when I return.:)

Can't wait to see the video. Enjoy the cruise. :)

Archived