Excursions in Roatan

oratheeexplorer

Has anyone done any of the following Princess excursions in Roatan:

Deluxe Catamaran Sail & Snorkel

Roatan West End Tour

Island Sightseeing & Highlights

Scenic Drive, Cruise & Culture show

Any comments would be appreciated!

Not sure if the "Deluxe Catamaran Sail & Snorkel" is the Jolly Roger or not, but if it is I highly recommend it. The Jolly Roger cat had plenty of space, the crew was fantastic, lunch was great, and the rum punch after snorkeling was strong - 151 strong :D

Snorkeling was great, and then after lunch and a little boozing they dropped us off at a park that had a nice beach, a hiking trail with monkeys, a bar, and zip lines if I remember correctly. There was also a lady that was giving full body massages right on the beach for only $15-25! Amazing day!

Not sure if the "Deluxe Catamaran Sail & Snorkel" is the Jolly Roger or not, but if it is I highly recommend it. The Jolly Roger cat had plenty of space, the crew was fantastic, lunch was great, and the rum punch after snorkeling was strong - 151 strong :D

Snorkeling was great, and then after lunch and a little boozing they dropped us off at a park that had a nice beach, a hiking trail with monkeys, a bar, and zip lines if I remember correctly. There was also a lady that was giving full body massages right on the beach for only $15-25! Amazing day!

This says it's on the "Graziafelice" vessel that has sailed around the world several times.....no mention of stopping at a beach afterwards.....just sailing out for about an hour to the snorkeling sight, about an hour of snorkeling, light lunch on the sailboat and sail back.......

This says it's on the "Graziafelice" vessel that has sailed around the world several times.....no mention of stopping at a beach afterwards.....just sailing out for about an hour to the snorkeling sight, about an hour of snorkeling, light lunch on the sailboat and sail back.......

I, too, would appreciate feedback. I booked this snorkel trip for next month, but can't find any info about it.

BTW - The West End is located adjacent to Tabyana Beach.

To OP: I booked Tabyana as a backup. The snorkeling is excellent with a very nice beach reserved for tour groups.

I was surprised to find it possibleto book two tours with overlapping times.

Not really necessary to book ahead for Tabyana. It's easy to add shuttles. But even though the boat is a 52 footer, it could fill up.

I once saw125 snorkelers jammed together on a Cat at Aruba! :mad: The provider was Red Sail. Thus, the request for feedback.:o

We did the Island Highlights trip last year when I had a broken foot. It was a 20 person, clean, air conditioned mini bus with a guide that spoke wonderful English. We first had a little boat ride in the bay next to the ship, then rode the "highway" that stretches the length of the island. Stopped to watch a native dance show, stopped at the overlook. It a nice little 3 hour tour for those wanting as little activity as possible while seeing the beautiful island.

I, too, would appreciate feedback. I booked this snorkel trip for next month, but can't find any info about it.

BTW - The West End is located adjacent to Tabyana Beach.

To OP: I booked Tabyana as a backup. The snorkeling is excellent with a very nice beach reserved for tour groups.

I was surprised to find it possibleto book two tours with overlapping times.

Not really necessary to book ahead for Tabyana. It's easy to add shuttles. But even though the boat is a 52 footer, it could fill up.

I once saw125 snorkelers jammed together on a Cat at Aruba! :mad: The provider was Red Sail. Thus, the request for feedback.:o

We want to do the Tabyana beach day and snorkel. Is this an excursion we need to sign up for now, or can we just wait till we get on the ship?

I was thinking I should wait to find out what the weather will be like. I don't want to have a beach day in pouring rain.

Is this an excursion that is likely to book up?

Archived