Coral Breeze For Excursion~~must Have, Wanna Go With Us?

lilmsonry

I did it!! YIPPPPEEEEE!! Paul at CORAL BREEZE tours in Belize is the place to go. This is the answer to all options in my opinion. I've been unsure of what to do for months, didn't want to make the wrong choice. After lots of consideration we are the Shark/Ray and Caye Caulker tour for 9/8/2005 and he still has seats left. This is a LABOR DAY WEEK CRUISE, if you're going, give him a e-mail and get your reservation in soon. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Our group used Coral Breezes last year for the Shark/Ray Alley Caye Caulker tour and we only had one small problem...One of their boats broke down and they CRAMMED about 40 people on a boat that should have held less. It was not a comfortable trip but Caye Caulker was beautiful as was the snorkling. Hopefully it was just a problem with our particular trip...

Last year in April, small group booked "Corral Breeze". You will be delighted with their service. The crew is very well train in all emergencys. My husband is diabetic and his sugar went very low while he was snorkling away form the boat. The Crew realized he was in trouble and pulled him back to the ship. Another passinger had candy on her so he was stabbled real fast. Corral Breeze is a great company and I would definitely recomand them to any one.

PapaCurise

Archived