Pride Cabins 6277 and 6279

LynnB

I have these 2 cabins booked for our Feb Cruise. Does anyone know if the entrances to the rooms are side by side or are they separated by the elevator? I booked mom in law and 3 year old ds in one room and Dh and I in the other. I expect my little guy will be going back and forth quite a bit and it never dawned on me that the doors might not be side by side.

Not a huge deal either way, just curious. Thanks!

The cabin doors are not next to each other. You have to go out into the elevator landing, then into the other hallway. Maybe you can get the steward to open the balcony divider and then travel back and forth that way. It would be closer than using the actual doors. However, even with the door placement, you will LOVE these cabins!

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks BamaCruiser! I plan on heading to guest services to see about having the balcony divider opened 1st thing. The cabins themselves look great. Can't wait!

We just got off the pride and had these two cabins - get the balcony divider opened as soon as you board - they have limited numbers of clamps - if you send me an IM with your email - I will send you pics of 6279

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

6277 and 6279 do not look anything alike (except the balcony size). 6277 is a cabin that is restricted to 2 people, and 6279 can accommodate 4, and is laid out differently to accommodate that set-up.

I have stayed in 6279 and it is the image that has been previously posted (not 6277). We had friends who stayed in 6277 on-board the Spirit, and there was definitely a difference.

Explored cruise line rooms dot com (all one word), and found pictures of 6277 on the Pride. Take a look at this site, it should give you a better idea of the layout. And, as other posters have stated, get the balcony divider opened up...best way to go between the two cabins.

Have fun, and enjoy !

Archived