Kids Menu

MNFreeze

If i recall...chicken fingers, burgers, dogs, pasta...the usual fare. They are very accommodating for the kids...my older son would order courses off both menus..he loves the cesar salad..would start with that..and depending on the adult menu would possibly order off the kids....whatever he wanted.

You will have no problem with it I am sure....

On our past NCL cruises our daughter (in her teens) always enjoyed the Mac and Cheese (kids right) so she would order it as one of her courses along with something from the adult menu. She often was not interested in trying some of the apps, salads or soups so it gave her another option.

We look forward to seeing what Celebrity has to offer.

MNFreeze

On our last cruise our friends had a toddler with them. The waiter would bring them the following day's kids menu each night and if there wasn't something on it the toddler liked they would make up something special for the next night -easily done with a days notice. Most day's the menu was fine and on days it wasn't they usually ordered a selection from a prior days menu that their child had enjoyed. They tend to be very accommodating in the dining room and the staff love young children - probably because they miss their own.

Years ago we traveled with friends who had two young boys who were very adventurous eaters for young children and they did a great job of trying new dishes. I do remember one of them shrieking out loud when the waiter put the frogs legs in front of them! They quickly changed their order to a hamburger or something like that.

Archived