Tampa, any Hotels with Parking and Shuttle

lee0070

We stayed at the Hampton Inn -Rocky Point Island in Tampa. They have cruise ship rate that included Parking and transfers to/from the airport and pier. Hotel was fine typical Hampton Inn. Took about 15/20 min to the pier and close to the airport.

Chase Suites Hotel - Tampa, FL

3075 N Rocky Point Dr.,

Tampa,FL,33607

(813) 281-5677

Map

Check-in

Amenities

Airport Shuttle Complimentary Breakfast Pool(s)

Business Center Laundry Facilities High-speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

We stayed at the Holiday Inn at Rocky point last year and we are staying there again in two weeks. Look for the cruise package, I think our rate was $99 for one night stay, parking for the duration of the cruise and free shuttle to and from the port

Sheraton Riverwalk. We got it for $51 on Priceline. One mile to port - free shuttle and pick-up. Parking was $16 for the first night and $5 a night the rest of the week. Very friendly people. Also, the free shuttle will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius. We went to dinner at Channelside and watched the Inspiration sail away (I think it was the Inspiration, maybe Fascination). Nice pool over-looking the river. There was also a river-shuttle to take you to differant restaurants along the river. Very nice!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have just booked the Tahitian Inn! Their rates are incredible! How far away are they from the port? I know it's free shuttle service, but was curious. Also, is their parking safe and lighted for the cars? Thank you!

It is pretty close to the port, maybe 10 minutes with good traffic. Parking is fine, you should be good.

If you are a fan of burgers there is a great burger restaurant a few blocks away. It is called Square 1 Burgers and located on the corner of Henderson Blvd. and Innman Ave. If you were to walk there from the Tahitian walk south three blocks to Innman Ave. and then east one block the the restaurant.

Steve

Archived