Millenium 11 night

Clarvey

Can anyone tell me which nights are the formal nights on the Millennium 11 night southern Caribbean cruise? We are trying to plan a night to dine at the Olympic. Also, are there any other special evenings in the MDR that should not be missed?

just come back ( this morning) from 11 nights on Millie out of San Juan. YEs, it was both wednesdays, and I dont think there were any real special nights in the Main Dining Room ( if there were, then our Table friends didnt tell us!!!!. The Olympic is FANTASTIC, we did it twice....enjoy.

just come back ( this morning) from 11 nights on Millie out of San Juan. YEs, it was both wednesdays, and I dont think there were any real special nights in the Main Dining Room ( if there were, then our Table friends didnt tell us!!!!. The Olympic is FANTASTIC, we did it twice....enjoy.

Hi Gilbertfrog

I'm on Millie 13th December - first time on Celebrity. What did you think of the ship and itinerary? Highs and Lows?

Hi you all.

Thanks for the interest.

In brief, this was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity - the first was on Century.

We knew the standard would be good, and weren't disappointed.

Regarding the food, it was of a high standard. in the MDR it was well presented and excellently served. One night one fish dish came out slightly cooler than expected - it went back immediately without any fuss.

We were on the QM2 in june for a 7 night transatlantic - beautiful boat and service, but we both thought the food on Celebrity was better.

The Olympic was incredible. Such brilliant service - 2 waiters doing everything for you. We thought it was well worth the extra $35 per person.

Hope this is of use to you, will try and put on more of our thoughts in the next day or so if it is wanted.

Go and enjoy it.

Hi you all.

Thanks for the interest.

In brief, this was our 2nd cruise with Celebrity - the first was on Century.

We knew the standard would be good, and weren't disappointed.

Regarding the food, it was of a high standard. in the MDR it was well presented and excellently served. One night one fish dish came out slightly cooler than expected - it went back immediately without any fuss.

We were on the QM2 in june for a 7 night transatlantic - beautiful boat and service, but we both thought the food on Celebrity was better.

The Olympic was incredible. Such brilliant service - 2 waiters doing everything for you. We thought it was well worth the extra $35 per person.

Hope this is of use to you, will try and put on more of our thoughts in the next day or so if it is wanted.

Go and enjoy it.

Thanks! (counting down the days). Would love to hear about the rest of your experience if you have time.

Never dined in the Olympic. If I was to try it which day would be best? A formal night?? Or does it not matter?

We love the Olympic.

We choose to go to the Olympic on nights that are not formal because we don't want to miss the great food in the MDR on formal evenings.

I'm sorry but we did the Millie in oct. And didn't find any wow, husband lost 7 Pounds on cruise, we thought the food wasn't that great, pools are closed after 7 pm, shows just okay, however the employees are very nice, our granddaughter loved kids club, even the captain and his wife had all of the children into his apartment for trick or treating including parents so that beat the bridge tour. We would maybe do celebrity again but not Millie, you'll see.

I'm sorry but we did the Millie in oct. And didn't find any wow, husband lost 7 Pounds on cruise, we thought the food wasn't that great, pools are closed after 7 pm, shows just okay, however the employees are very nice, our granddaughter loved kids club, even the captain and his wife had all of the children into his apartment for trick or treating including parents so that beat the bridge tour. We would maybe do celebrity again but not Millie, you'll see.

hmm, thats not much of a recommendation. I'm on the Millie for Dec 13th. I hope its a bit better than that. Maybe I've been spoiled by the Solstice cruises :(

Archived