Grand Cabins

BosoxI

I believe that in balcony cabins, the beds drop down from the ceiling. In oceanview/inside cabins, they fold up against the wall. Someone had posted a photo of the latter arrangement recently but I don't recall the context so couldn't find the thread quickly. If you're dead to see it, I'll keep searching -- I mean, it's not like I have anything else to do right now, although my wine glass is empty and the bottle is all the way in the kitchen . . .

I believe that in balcony cabins, the beds drop down from the ceiling. In oceanview/inside cabins, they fold up against the wall. Someone had posted a photo of the latter arrangement recently but I don't recall the context so couldn't find the thread quickly. If you're dead to see it, I'll keep searching -- I mean, it's not like I have anything else to do right now, although my wine glass is empty and the bottle is all the way in the kitchen . . .

No, don't bother but thank you anyway. My recollection is that the cabin is the same size as others in the category, but I remember looking up and seeing what I assumed was the bed in the ceiling accomodation. BTW DW is out of town and I'm sitting here sipping the last 2 inches of wine directly from the bottle we opened for company last night. DW would be shocked i didn't use a glass; I'm proud I didn't dirty a glass:p

Archived