Which Dolphin Excursion??????

oratheeexplorer

Looking at different Princess excursions for Dolphin Encounters.......I have 2 I would like to know if anyone has done.....any information would be great......we want to stay with Princess tours and not do a private one.....

Grand Cayman....Dolphin Encounter/Turtle Farm.....at the Dolphin Discovery Cayman....they let you take your own waterproof camera in the water......

Roatan, Honduras.....Dolphin Encounter.....at Anthony Key Resort....I don't think you can take your own camera in there......

Any info on these would be much appreciated!

By any chance are you going to cozumel, we did our dolphin excursion thru dolphin discovery, i do believe they have dolphin discovery for grand cayman, we did not book it thru cruiseline because it was much cheaper and w/ it was just a 10 min ride to d.d. and 10 min back, so had plenty of time. Go to dolphindiscovery.com and it'll help you.

By any chance are you going to cozumel, we did our dolphin excursion thru dolphin discovery, i do believe they have dolphin discovery for grand cayman, we did not book it thru cruiseline because it was much cheaper and w/ it was just a 10 min ride to d.d. and 10 min back, so had plenty of time. Go to dolphindiscovery.com and it'll help you.

We are going to Cozumel but have an excursion there we really want to do.......thanks!

Oh, Check for Grand Cayman, forgot to mentioned that, what excursion are you doing in cozumel?

It's a new one Princess offers......Island Joyride by Scoot Coupe......it's a 3 wheeled car.....not closed in.....you go caravan style all around the island with different stops for photo opportunities and a stop at a beach club for time to swim or be on the beach.....sounds like fun! The dune buggy one would be too rough for my husband who has had back problems.......

Then I would check the prices w/ dolphin discovery vs. the ships dolphin excursion, I know we had a wonderful time. Have fun :)

The Princess excursion (Grand Cayman) is $79 and is the Dolphin ENCOUNTER and Turtle Farm......you get in the water with the dolphins, get the handshake and kiss, but no bellyride, etc...... (this is at Dolphin Discovery)

The one through Dolphin Discovery is $119 for the Dolphin SWIM, you get the bellyride with it.....

I'm not sure I would want to pay the extra money to do the bellyride, etc....I think just being in the water interacting with them and getting a handshake and kiss would be enough for me!

The one on Honduras at Anthonys Key Resort is $129......not sure what all that includes though, I'd have to read up on that one!

Archived