OMG--This was so embarrassing

alli

We THINK we're saavy travelers- but maybe not lol

1. left my camera on the table in the dining room on the last night, on the Westerdam. Not at lost and found in the am. Instructions were to call Celebrity office, when I got home, which I did. She said, not very convincinly that they'd look for it. I knew that camera was gone, so we bought a new one. Old camera arrived fed ex right after we'd bought the new camera.

Luckily there are still many honest people around to return our stuff!

Maybe a silly question, but why would you be instructed to call Celebrity office about an item left onboard Westerdam??:D

Had it not been for the Swiss Army Knife, you wouldn't have had your wallet. Glad you were able to see the bright side of things.

LOL, thank goodness my husband was stupid enough to pack that darn knife in his carry on prior to me being stupid enough to leave my wallet in the cabin.

What I really want to know is who packed the handcuffs....and why in their carry on? We only pack essential items in our carry-ons....mmmmm.

We own a hotel, and once we had a family who checked out and left absolutely everything on the shelves in the wardrobe. We had to send them an enormous box wtih all their belongings. The best part: we rang them at their home address, and they had not noticed yet.

What I really want to know is who packed the handcuffs....and why in their carry on? We only pack essential items in our carry-ons....mmmmm.

I know that handcuffs are banned however I saw a pair at the Halloween Party on the Mercury

Archived