scubagirrl! help please :)

chapps

can you give me a list of places that do day passes (nassau & freeport) that include lunch? i'm still trying to keep options open for our cruise there in 30+days on the fantasy....we're going the week before christmas--we're scheduled for freeport on 12/19 & nassau 12/20. do you think the resorts will limit passes at this time. if we could just "walk up" the day of that'll be fantastic! DH doesn't want to lock into any plans as of right now.

can you give me a list of places that do day passes (nassau & freeport) that include lunch? i'm still trying to keep options open for our cruise there in 30+days on the fantasy....we're going the week before christmas--we're scheduled for freeport on 12/19 & nassau 12/20. do you think the resorts will limit passes at this time. if we could just "walk up" the day of that'll be fantastic! DH doesn't want to lock into any plans as of right now.

Christmas week could be a zoo.. so you may want to rethink.. winging it.

Day passes with lunch include

Breezes - adults only $60

Hilton - Quiet on the harbour - $50 in advance/$55 at the door

Wyndam - included buffet lunch - $40pp

RIU - $110pp.

Hilton has been the only one that sells advance passes, but I would call in advance to make sure that passes are available at whichever property you choose.

Archived