NCL Excursions

SNB

I was planning on booking the Rainforest ATV with NCL for my upcoming cruise. I just checked their website to find out the length of the tour and it's gone. Do you think it could be sold out already or did NCL remove it? I also noticed that the Beach Break tour was also missing.

Hi we were booked for the ATV's through NCL they e-mailed us today and said, because of a ton of rain they had in belize they cancelled the atv tour. We are wondering then have all the ATV'S been cancelled? can anyone tell us:eek:

Do you folks have a beach break option? We cruised NCL last December and went to Bannister Island (which is great) through NCL's beach break excursion. When I tried to book it for our March 2011 cruise, it is not an option. I contacted Bannister Island directly and they said the beach break should be an option on all cruises. I am just curious if you guys have the choice with your upcoming cruise.

Thanks.

The Beach Break was originally listed with our excursions but has been removed. I do know that Bannister closed due to hurricane damage but I read a post that said it was back open. I did check out 2 private tour companies via the web. One showed that Bannister was closed until further notice and the other allowed you to book.

I visited Belize in February and booked an ATV tour through cavetubing dot com. It was cheaper than the ship tour. The only thing is you tender to Belize, NCL tender all passangers that book through them first. Its a bit of a hassel getting off the boat before 9-9:30.

Hi we were booked for the ATV's through NCL they e-mailed us today and said, because of a ton of rain they had in belize they cancelled the atv tour. We are wondering then have all the ATV'S been cancelled? can anyone tell us:eek:

Archived