Honeymoon Package

ebbie1081

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question hopefully someone will be kind enough to help me with. I am sailing on the Pearl for a B2B on 1-2-11. We have booked the Honeymoon Package for $135 because it will be our honeymoon!

I've gotten all my e-docs and pre-cruise info and nowhere does it show that this has been booked even though I definitely paid for it. My question is for anyone who has booked this package, does it show up on pre-cruise info, or do you just book it over the phone and it's there when you arrive?

Hopefully this makes sense. Thank you!

Amy

I have orderd it a few times in the past. We didn't get anything in writing that we had paid for it. (I brought my credit card statement just in case) When we got to the room, there was a card to my husband saying that it was a gift from me... The sparkling wine and strawberries should be there by sail away and then you should have a letter or something that you can take to the cake party, etc. I thought it used to be a really good deal when it was $79. But at $135 it isn't that great... but for you honeymoon, I'd say go for it since you'll really appreciate the picture and party. Congratulations!!

Just call NCL and ask them to send you an e-mail with your amenities. That will list any OBC that you have and whatever onboard amenities (packages) you purchased. The Honeymoon Package will be listed as an amenity and it will show that you paid. They will send this as an invoice attached to the email. All you need to do is print the amenity invoice as your receipt and take it with you when you sail.

Archived