All Inclusive

kwoody

Hey CC'ers me and my GF are cruising on the conquest next week and are kind of stuck deciding what to do in Monetego Bay. We came across jamaicacruiseexcursions . com and the all inclusive 'Beach Break in Montego Bay' I was just wondering if anyone had any feedback about this or any other excursions a couple in their mid twenties would possibly be interested in.

Thanks!

Hey CC'ers me and my GF are cruising on the conquest next week and are kind of stuck deciding what to do in Monetego Bay. We came across jamaicacruiseexcursions . com and the all inclusive 'Beach Break in Montego Bay' I was just wondering if anyone had any feedback about this or any other excursions a couple in their mid twenties would possibly be interested in.

Thanks!

Conquest usually offers a day at Sandals as an excursion. Unless Sandals stopped it due to the rowdy bunch that really upset the Sandals guests on the Aug 22 sailing of the Conquest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Spent a day last week at the Ritz Carlton. $95 per person, all inclusive, upscale experience. Beach not the best but large enough and no trouble finding chairs. Pool nothing fancy (and below the usual RC standards) but had no trouble finding chairs there either. Service was good. Cab fare was $40 each way for two people. I would return. Some people walked right in without paying and nobody seemed to challenge them. For the all inclusive package you need to show a card to order.

You can buy passes to Sunset Beach Resort on Jamaicaforaday.com They are $60 for adults. We went there on our last cruise and had a blast.

We're going next week. Were the facilities (pool, bars, etc) in pretty good shape? How was the service? Reading reviews on Tripadvisor and they were either very positive or negative. Would you return?

Thanks....Nicole

For those cruisers who have been diverted from Falmouth - you can get a cheaper rate at Sunset Beach either MoBay or Ocho Rios. Just got this info this morning.

JamaicaForADay is offering discounts on its cruise port passes in Montego Bay or Ocho Rios for passengers on Royal Caribbean sailings whose scheduled stops in the new cruise port in Falmouth were recently diverted. These travelers may buy the passes (all-inclusive day passes at a Sunset Resort in each port) at the group rate, regardless of the number of travelers.

• 3 weeks later...

Our friends booked the Bamboo Beach Party with Carnival and they were very disappointed. There are no beach club facilities, the beach was said to be brown sand (not as advertised), loud DJ music and some Jamaican dancers in addition to a poor and dirty buffet and "lousy" drinks. We opted for the Shaw Park hotel beach, paid $20.00 more per person but got real great quality food and drinks, excellent service and a real nice beach with upscale facilities.:eek:

Archived