Nachi Cocom Questions.. need help

CAgirl23

1) Are there lockers to lock up personal items when you go into the water?

2) Is this refundable if you dont show up? What will I be charged if I am a no-show?

3) Does the $49 pp include tax, tip, etc? What else do you need to spend money on while your there.

4) How much is the taxi from the Royal Caribbean pier?

Please help

1) Are there lockers to lock up personal items when you go into the water? - No, I was worried about this too but there are enough people around and we chatted with the group seated next to us and felt good enough to leave our stuff behind to go in the water. Never had any problems.

2) Is this refundable if you dont show up? What will I be charged if I am a no-show? - I think it's only refundable if the ship doesn't dock. I think they keep $24 deposit if you don't show up but i'm not 100%

3) Does the $49 pp include tax, tip, etc? What else do you need to spend money on while your there. - Does not include tip. The only thing I spent money on there after the $49 pp was tips for drinks and food and that is at your discretion depending on the service. The additional activities (snorkeling, kayaking, glass bottom boat, para-sailing, etc.) do cost additional $ but obviously are up to you if you want to do them.

4) How much is the taxi from the Royal Caribbean pier? - Believe it was $15 for 2 - 4 people and a little over $20 for 4 - 8 people.

Archived