Oasis 11/13 sailing

I hope this has not happened, I have been searching everywhere trying to find you info as I am not on the ship, can't find a thing. I will keep my eyes peeled if I see anything, have you tried the roll call for this cruise yet?? Maybe something has been said.

Thank you Charlene,

yes she was with her Husband and a group. I guess I will just have to wait to get more details. I have messaged my condolences to her Daughter (I do not have her number) And I will see her Husband when he gets home.

Believe it or not I found out about it on Facebook which in a way is a good thing. It is weird but that is the way people are keeping touch these days.

Take care

Thanks Beth,

I keep saying at least they weren't alone! This was their first cruise and they wanted us to go but we opted to go 10/02 instead.

She was posting from the ship on Facebook all week and Wednesday as they were leaving Costa Maya she said she didn't feel well. That was the last post. Then I saw the condolences on her Daughters page this morning that started about 8PM last night.

Again, I am wondering if it happened on the ship or when they were in Cozumel.

Thank you for all your support and being there to listen :)

You, along with her family have my heartfelt sympathy in your loss. So close to they holidays can be devastating for families. From experience I know that some families refuse to celebrate the holidays, and cherish the lasting memories, but instead fall into deep depression, which is also understandable. Again my condolences

Archived