Cunard Line July 2012 cruises ?

bahrain_not_dubai!

Good morning! We are on my sons account, he is graduating from sixth form in June 2012, and as a graduation present me and his father thought we'd book him a Cunard cruise. He has said that is what he wanted ever since he was 10, he completely loves ships, and has delayed going on a Cunard voyage until a special occasion... me and my husband think that this should be the special occasion...

My question is quite simple, around when will Cunard release their July 2012 cruise schedule ?

Thank you all !

bahrain_not_dubai!'s mother

Good morning! We are on my sons account, he is graduating from sixth form in June 2012, and as a graduation present me and his father thought we'd book him a Cunard cruise. He has said that is what he wanted ever since he was 10, he completely loves ships, and has delayed going on a Cunard voyage until a special occasion... me and my husband think that this should be the special occasion...

My question is quite simple, around when will Cunard release their July 2012 cruise schedule ?

Thank you all !

bahrain_not_dubai!'s mother

Hi bahrain'c mum, what a lovely surprise for your son. Going on a Cunard ship will be the best present ever.

Catherine

Archived