ie: guestsolutionssupport-splendor rebook

dirtracer27x

if your a displaced splendor passenger email them as was talked anout in one of these many threads.they didnt do a whole lot but they credited me $50 per passenger for onboard credit.still in the hole on this rebook thing but i guess its better than nothin.

email guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com and let them know your issues.

Thank you, I just emailed them, I hope they atleast email me back, I ended up having to pay 360.00 more for our cruise on the Miracle than the Splendor cruise, I really dont think its fair, they should of let us book at the same rate as the Splendor cruise. JMO!

Sandra Schmidt

here was my sitiation:

OK well i have a few concerns,i was scheduled to sail on the splendor on DEC5Th.obviously cancelled.that's fine i understand things happen.but seems as if the raised rates and the 25%kinda equals themselves out dont you think?this was are first cruise and not only a 40th birthday but our late honeymoon since we didnt get one.we were barely able to sale out on the splendor but the price was right.now we cant even sale on dec 5th so we had to rebook outta tampa.this is costing us about $275 more than are flights would have cost,as well as a hotel room in tampa.i feel as this is not fair,if there is anything you guys can do for us we would appreciate it,we are on such a tight budget as it is,these extra costs make this cruise next to impossible for us.thank you.

took a fe days then i got this email:

Thank you for contacting Carnival Cruise Lines. We appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

We would like to begin by expressing our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result from the cancellation of your cruise. We are very happy to see that you were able to rebook your reservation on the Carnival Legend as well as the fact that you will be celebrating this very special celebrations onboard your cruise.

We have reviewed your reservation very carefully and see that the cruise cost is approximately $52.08 less than what you were paying on your cruise onboard the Carnival Splendor. We also see that you are currently booked as a balcony guarantee as opposed to an ocean view stateroom. The rate that you paid on the Carnival Legend was the best available rate for the cabin category that you purchased. After much further review, the rate for this category was a bit more expensive a couple of days before you contacted us to rebook and since then, the rate has remain the same. We understand that you are now having to worry about paying for airfare to fly into the Port of Tampa and for that we do apologize. Regrettably, we are unable to match the full cost of the difference for your airfare however, at this time we are able to extend to you an onboard credit in the amount of $50 per person which can be used for any purchased onboard your cruise.

The Carnival Legend is truly a magnificent ship and we are sure that your new cabin accommodations will make this trip a fun and memorable one.

because dec 5th we had inlaws flying in to watch the kids and the wife took vacation we had to book on 5th,only comparable cruise price was the legend.but they only had balcony guarrantee rooms available.so we basically forfeited the 25%.

Archived